Sunday, May 3, 2009

Clueless

Welcome to my first blog. Several family members have been urging me to join them in the blogging world, so this is their fault.

First, I dislike all politicians. They all fall into one or more of several catagories. They lie for their own personal gain (ALL). They are clueless about life in America without millions of dollars in the bank (MOST if not ALL). They are corrupt (MOST if not ALL).

Unfortunately, most of them fall into all three catagories. John McClain thought it was funny that he couldn't remember how many homes he owns. It's not funny to those of us who would like to own a home, but can not afford one on our "Service Economy" salaries. He is the poster child for political cluelessness.

Many politicians like to say things like "I came from humble beginnings, I'm just like you." No matter where you came from, you now count your savings in millions, not hundreds, so you are not like me. If you serve even one term, you retire with a pension I can only dream about, and taxpayer paid medical. You are not like me.

I hope the clusterf*** you and your big business cronies have made of our economy doesn't completely wipe out my meager pension, assuming I'm ever able to retire and still feed myself. You are not like me.

I hope I can afford health insurance this year, for the first time in almost four years, since losing my last manufacturing job to the Chinese (my second in a row). You are not like me.

A note to those who may read my blogs. I do not always research everything I piss and moan about. If I do, I will say so and list my resources.

To everyone in Lower America, I hope you have a great day.

To all politicians, I hope you lose your money, pensions, and homes in this "Great Service Economy" you've built. Then you will be just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment